FREE HEALTHCARE HOTLINE 877-231-7555
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you and your family may have questions about how best to protect yourself or vulnerable members of your family.
Please call if you or someone in your family is:
- 65 years of older and taking 3 or more medications for chronic health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or chronic pain.
- a child or adult with a history of asthma or pneumonia
- developmentally disabled or living in a long term care, skilled nursing, or assisted living facility
- receiving healthcare/housing in a congregate Sober Living Assisted Living Home or has a history of chronic substance abuse with or without opioid addition
- living in a multi-generational home, motel, vehicle, homeless shelter, or has been without shelter at least one night within the past 6-months
- uninsured or eligible for MediCal or Covered California
- veteran, migrant worker, Native American, pregnant or new mother with a child under 2 years old